Terms & Conditions
- Access to and attendance at the ICE-SEMDSA 2018 will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Payment is due prior to the start of the Congress.
- All early-bird fees must be paid by the closing date of the early-bird time period. Failure to pay the early-bird fee by such date will result in the delegate being liable for the full registration fees.
- All standard fees must be paid within one month of their registration or by the latest 31 October 2018.
- An invoice with the conference bank details will be emailed to you by the system on submission of the registration form.
- Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the congress bank account.
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for, with their unique Registration ID number: (Name, Surname, Reg IDP number). Failure to do so could result in your payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted.
- All payments must be made payable to SEMDSA Congresses NPO
- Delegates attending from countries outside South Africa are requested to make payment in South African Rands (ZAR) at an exchange rate of ZAR14,50 = USD1,00 and are responsible for covering the full bank charges. The full delegate registration fee amount invoiced must appear in the ICE SEMDSA 2018 bank account. Should this not be the case, the delegate will need to pay the difference in cash on site before being allowed to participate in the event.
- Registrations are only transferable to delegates who have not yet registered.
- No online registrations will be accepted after Thursday, 29 November 2018.
SEMDSA Congresses NPO shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for SEMDSA Congresses NPO via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Cancellations and Termination of Registrations
- On completion of this application you will be liable for the full amount of the registration fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- Cancellations received on or before 30 June 2018 will receive a full refund, less a 10% administration fee.
- Cancellation received between 1 July 2018 and 31 October 2018 (17:00 GMT +2) will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received from 1 November 2018 (17:01 GMT +2).
- Any registrations received from 1 November 2018 will not be entitled to any refund or credit, and such person will be liable for the full registration fee as above.
- All refunds due will only be issued after the Congress